The firm you trust. The counselors that deliver.
Faith G. Harrington
Faith G. Harrington joined Adelberg Rudow in 2022 as an associate in the Wills, Estates, and Trusts Practice. Ms. Harrington counsels clients on estate planning, tax planning, and trust and probate administration matters. She enjoys crafting an estate plan that is tailored to the needs of each individual and their families.
Ms. Harrington received her J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law and is admitted to practice law in the State of Maryland. She graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a Bachelor of Science in Finance with a minor in Sustainability Studies.
She is currently assisting the Maryland State Bar Association, Estates and Trusts Section, Technology Committee with the social media task force.
When not working, Ms. Harrington is enjoying the local food scene in Baltimore, paddleboarding, wine tasting, or watching television with her chihuahua
Area of Concentration:
- Wills, Estates & Trusts Group
- Business Group
- Tax Group
- Maryland Bar, 2019
- United States Tax Court, 2021
- The Honorable Lewyn S. Garrett, Orphans’ Court for Baltimore City
- J.D., University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2019
- B.S., University of Maryland College Park, Smith School of Business, Finance, 2016
- A.A., Montgomery College, Business Administration, 2014
Professional and Civic Involvement
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, Section on Estates & Trusts
- Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, University of Maryland Alumni Association
- Executive Committee Member, Montgomery College Macklin Business Institute Alumni Association