Ms. Persson represents companies of all sizes and maturity in various industries such as construction, health care, technology, solar energy, manufacturing, and retail. Much of Ms. Persson’s practice focuses on complex business transactions, business management, federal and state contract and tax audits, and tax planning. Additionally, she develops compliance programs and policies for government contractors, health care practitioners, importers, and marina managers, among others. She provides counsel on a full spectrum of business and tax issues including, but not limited to, entity formation, private financing and public funding, employment, intellectual property protection, product certifications, government contracting, and international trade. Ms. Persson’s legal experience is complemented by 15 years of business management experience.
Ms. Persson joined Adelberg Rudow in December 2010, bringing with her practical insight into how business compete, market, and operate domestically and internationally. Prior to working at ARD&H, Ms. Persson served as Deputy General Counsel of Fila U.S.A., Inc., a licensee of the Fila® brand, managed the company’s Inbound Logistics and Customs Compliance Department, and provided counsel to the company’s retail and ecommerce affiliates. Earlier, Ms. Persson worked at two downtown-Baltimore law firms where she represented clients involved in chemical manufacturing and distribution, rental car franchising, investment advising, real estate development, shopping center leasing and management, and transportation.
Ms. Persson has been a resident of the great State of Maryland since 1997. In her spare time, you will most likely spot Ms. Persson at Ravens Stadium, Camden Yards, or the hiking trails of Patapsco State Park.
- Business Group
- Financial Services Group
- Healthcare Practice Group
- Intellectual Property Group
- Real Estate Group
- Tax Group
- Maryland, 2000
- LL.M. Taxation, University of Baltimore School of Law, 2005
- J. D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2000
- B. S., summa cum laude, University of Central Florida, 1993
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association; Member at Large, Business Law Section of the Maryland State Bar Association (2012 -2015); Co-Chair, Technology Committee (2014–)
- Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City; Past Chair (2012-2014), Business Law Section
- Member, Board of Directors, Make Art Studio, Inc. (2013-2014)