Christine R. Hogan joined Adelberg as an Associate in 2013 focusing her practice in the areas of business and litigation.
Ms. Hogan earned her undergraduate degree from Washington and Lee University where she studied psychology and music. Prior to receiving her J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, she was a law clerk with Adelberg. During her tenure as a law clerk she co-authored several published articles.
In her free time, Ms. Hogan enjoys running and cheering on the Ravens. She is participant in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake.
- Family Law Group
- Litigation Group
- Maryland, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- J. D., magna cum laude, University of Baltimore School of Law, 2012
- B. S., Washington and Lee University, 2007
- 2017 Rising Star, Maryland Super Lawyers, Family Law
- 2016 Rising Star, Maryland Super Lawyers, Family Law
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2013
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake
- “Lessons from a ‘Lost Boy'” by Christine R. Hogan, Esq. (co-authored with Marc B. Noren, Esq., Maryland Family Law Update, June 2014
- “The evolution of DOMA, and questions still unanswered,” co-author with Michael G. Hendler, Esq., Maryland Family Law Update, March 2014
- delete that tweet or you’re fired!, by Geoffrey W. Washington, Esq. and Christine R. Hogan, Baltimore SmartCEO, www.smartceo.com, September 2012
- Juror Misconduct and the Internet, by Andrew Radding, Esq., Geoffrey W. Washington, Esq. and Christine R. Hogan, The Maryland Litigator, September 2011
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement: They’re not just for movie stars, Marc B. Noren, Esq. and Christine R. Hogan, www.wedding411OnDemand.com, September 2011